Terms & Conditions
- Gold Mine Fixed Gold saving scheme is 11 Month. Scheme of 0.500 gms. to 8.000 gms. First Month Fixed grams should be paid Throughout The Scheme Only One Instalment Can be Paid in a Month.
- Monthly payment may be made in person by cash or cheque (payable at Chennai) favouring The Legend New Saravana Stores Bramandamai. Jewellery based on the 916-22ct rate on that day. Payment also accepted by card (credit/debit) or online (subject to terms and conditions).
- After completing 30 days from the 11th month instalment you can collect your 916 gold jewellery without any wastage upto 12% and 3% GST will be borne by the management.
- Those who discontinued the scheme in between they will not be given the benefit of wastage Defaulting members would become eligible for the benefit after they have paid all 11 instalments. In other words their eligibility would get postponed by the no.of months they have defaulted.
- In this scheme (for 8 grms) customers should provide a xerox copy of their PAN card compulsory.
- After the maturity period if the purchased gold ornaments having inseparable excess weight. Customer should pay the wastage and GST for the excess gold weight with GST.
- If the customer purchased the gold ornaments less than the maturity weight, then the balance wastage value will not be adjustable or refundable.
- Cash will not be refunded on any circumstances. There will not be any interest for your money. You cannot purchase Diamond. Platinum, Silver and Gift articles in this scheme.
- Precious stones. Pearl and Coral for such type of ornaments you will be charged extra. As well for special nagas ornaments making charges should be bare by the customer.
- At the time of joining the scheme. each member will be supplied with a pass book. members should ensure that your payments are correctly entered in the pass boa. Any discrepancy in the entnes should Immediately be brought to our notice and get rectified
- 3% GST wdi be borne by the management. in case if the any increase more, it has to be home by the customer.
- The management has the right to take any decision on its own at any time without any prior notice.
All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Chennai