Terms & Conditions
- The monthly advance against purchase of Jewellery must be equal and paid continuously for eleven months. The monthly advance payment under this plan can be paid from Rs. 500 and in multiples of Rs. 500. The advance payments cannot be extended beyond 11" month and is not transferable under any circumstances.
- On completion of eleven months from the date of enrolment, the customer will be eligible to purchase the Jewellery with Discount equal to 1 month advance payment which customer have been opted for, by paying Value addition (VA) and Making charges (MC) as applicable.
- The Customer will also be eligible for discount equal to 3% GST for the value of advance payments made under the Plan.
- Customers who discontinue or chose to pre-close the enrolment will not be eligible for any discounts and can only redeem to the extent of advance payments made under this plan.
- The customers will not be eligible for Discounts if they have not paid all the advance payments continuously. The customer will not be able to continue in the event of default on the monthly advance payments, Hence it is required that a customer pays the advance payments continuously without fail.
- The monthly advance payment must be paid within 12" of every month. Payments of monthly advance against purchase of Jewellery beyond the stipulated period or advance payment more than once in a month will not be allowed.
- Advance against purchase of Jewellery can be made through online debit, credit card, UP, cash or cheque favoring "NEW SARAVANA STORES BRAMANDAMAI PRIVATE LIMITED" in direct within the city limit branch (Bank charges as applicable will be borne by the customer in case of cheque dishonor) as per rules and regulations.
- Payment of advance above Rs. 10,000 will not be accepted in cash.
- The customer can purchase Jewellery only after 15 days from the payment of 11th installment, however before 345 days from the date of enrolment. Customers advance amount will be refunded in the form of Gift voucher/Cheque without any value addition, if not purchased within 345 days from the date of enrollment.
- Balance advance amount if any after purchase of Jewellery, will not be refunded in cash and can only be adjusted against Jewellery purchase. The advance amounts paid will not be eligible for interest.
- The customer is not eligible for the purchase of Gold coins and Gold Thali chains under this plan.
- At the time of enrolment in the monthly advance payment plan, customers should provide their PANCARD, AADHAAR CARD details At the time of enrollment. Customers mobile and E Mail ID will be verified through OP and the same will be verified along with the customers signature's at the time of delivery of Jewellery, A Receipt book will be issued to every customer at the time of enrollment.
- Customers will have to bring the customer receipt book every month while paying the advance amount and update the receipt book every month. The receipt book should be surrendered at the time of purchase of Jewellery.
- The exchange of purchased Jewellery will not be allowed after a week. If the customer wants to exchange the purchased Jewellery, it should be within a week, then the difference of GST Amount should be borne by the customer.
- In case of change in address, phone number or loss of customer receipt book, the customer should inform the company immediately with KYC details and apply for a new receipt book. The new receipt book will be issued within 10 working days after verification
- Company at its sole discretion can alter, amend, modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions from time to time without prior intimation.
Customer may also send their payment through
APP: The Legend New Saravana Stores
APP: The Legend New Saravana Stores